Crafters of all ages will soar to new heights with this cute airplane toy or utility item make from craft sticks and a clothespin. This craft is extremely easy to assemble and is fun to play with or can be used as a refrigerator magnet clip to hang school papers. It also makes a very cute homemade gift idea, group craft or Valentine if you add the right phrasing.
- 3 Regular sized craft sticks
- Spring Loaded Clothespin
- Paint brushes
- Tacky Glue or glue gun
- Optional ( magnets for the back)
- Newspaper for protecting your work surface
How to Make Them
- Paint the entire spring loaded clothespin.
- Cut 1 of the 3 craft sticks in half.
- Paint 2 1/2 craft sticks a different color if desired.
- Allow the paint to dry.
- Use tacky glue or a glue gun to adhere one craft stick to the closed "mouth" end of the clothespin.
- Glue another craft stick below the first one on the underside.
- Glue the final craft stick to the back of the squeezable portion of the clothespin.
- If desired you can add magnets to the back side of the airplane and use it as a paper clip to hang papers on the refrigerator.