Gaming day and a fun dining experience rolled into one! Dave & Busters is a destination for the entire family where kids can play at the ski ball while adults can watch sports games on huge TVs. When everyone is tired and ready for a feast, order ribs, burgers, and fries from the restaurant.
Things to Do
- The kids will definitely get busy and occupied with the arcade games for a couple of hours. Check out the Eat & Play Combo to get discounts on food and game cards. D&B has Angry Birds, Jurassic Park, Candy Crush, Black Hole, and Cut the Rope. Get tickets and exchange them for prizes.
- Adults can have their share of fun too at the arcade or play a game of billiards. Most enjoy sitting back and watching sports games while kids are at the arcade.
- Don't worry about the kids getting hungry! Check out the Kids' Menu and get them pretzels and fries. There's burgers, sandwiches, salads, and wings too! Come and visit on Game Days to get discounts on all you can eat wings plus a Power Card.
Dave & Busters Insider Tips
- The place can get crowded on weekends. If you can, try to visit on weekdays.
- Come here for brunch or afternoon snacks if you're bringing kids. Kids must go and only adults aged 21 and above are allowed from 10PM onwards.