Deer Farm Exotic Petting Zoo & Riding Stables is a farm in the Great Smoky Mountains located in Sevierville, Tennessee. Its most popular attraction is the Smoky Mountain Deer Farm Exotic Petting Zoo, where visitors are welcome to pet and feed deer, as well as interact with animals like elk, baby goats, and camels. It is also home to the Deer Farm Riding Stables, where visitors of all ages can ride ponies and horses. If you love animals, then Deer Farm is a must-visit attraction in the Knoxville area.
Things to Do
- Visit the petting zoo, where you can walk among and feed the deer, as well as pet a huge variety of animals that includes pot-bellied pigs, zebras, emu, kangaroos, reindeer, and exotic cattle!
- Guide your small child around as they enjoy a pony ride! Anyone who weighs under 100 lbs can go for a pony ride around their level sand track.
- Enjoy the thrill of a horse ride, which is open to anyone over the age of 3. You'll have a great time riding along the farm's shady trail.
Deer Farm Exotic Petting Zoo & Riding Stables Insider Tips
- Save some money by visiting the Horse Ride pricing page to print out a coupon.
- If you love baby animals and want to see fawns and elk calves, visit the petting zoo between late May and July.
- Walk-ins are welcome to visit the farm for horseback riding, but making a reservation in advance is suggested.