Delta Flight Museum is an aviation museum in Atlanta, Georgia displaying informational exhibits about the history and success of Delta Airline, the museum is located in the middle of the Delta's headquarters in Atlanta. Visit the museum to see and explore aviation related artifacts, planes, interactive exhibits, history of Delta and more that is sure to excite every aviation enthusiast. Children and adults alike love to explore interactive exhibits and take a flight session in the flight simulator. Museum is open to tours all through the week expect Wednesdays.
Things to Do
- Tour the museum and explore the aviation history if you are an aviation history buff, you can see historic aircraft up-close dating back to the 1920s.
- The museum gives its visitors an unusual experience of flying a Boeing 737 plane, this flight simulation is a full pilot training with 45 minutes of flying time.
- Younger kids can do the treasure hunt, parents can also join in and explore different exhibits of the museum as they play.
- See Delta passenger plane B767, Delta Boeing 747, restored Douglas DC3, MC Donnell Douglas and other historic aircraft.
- Learn the history of 87 years of Delta Airlines and its staff through various exhibits.
- Kids can try DC-3 hands-on simulator that teaches kids how to maneuver air planes with the help of a DC-3 model pitch.
- Visit the museum store to see a variety of interesting aviation-related merchandise and souvenirs.
Delta Flight Museum Insider Tips
- Museum offers public guided tours on select days.