Design a Glittery Spider Web for a happy paper spider to reside. Any time of year is a great time to create this sparkling treasure. It is impossible not to marvel at the masterpieces that spiders create daily. Recreate those intricate designs with glue and glitter and create a cozy little home for a paper spider.
- Colored Paper
How to Make It
- Sketch out a large X on a piece of paper.
- Draw a line through the center going horizontal and another one going vertical.
- Starting at the tips of the lines and sketch a dipping loop from tip to tip all the way around the spokes.
- Start an inch or two more toward the center and repeat the dipping loops all the way around.
- Repeat these steps until you get close to the center.
- Follow the lines of your sketch with glue.
- Sprinkle glitter over top of the glue lines and shake the glitter around the page.
- If you'd like to add a spider to your spider web, make one out of another piece of paper to scale and stick on a happy spider.
- Allow to dry.