Discover endless fun for infants, babies, and toddlers at Diddalidoo: an indoor play space dedicated to providing safe and clean fun for the youngest members of the family.
Located just under 15 miles south from San Francisco, Didalidoo offers a great opportunity for child and caregiver to bond through play while meeting others.
Things to Do
- Depending on age, children and parents/ guardians are welcome to enjoy the infant, toddler, and free play rooms. Toys, puzzles, and a two story toddler play structure are just some of the excitements available to visitors.
- Visit the café featuring healthy meals, snacks, and beverages.
Diddalidoo Insider Tips
- Diddalidoo is designed for children 4 years and under. Children 5 years and older may attend if accompanying a younger sibling.
- Bring socks! The facility strictly enforces the policy that all visitors wear socks. Socks are available for purchase.
- Nursing mothers are welcome to visit the quiet room to comfort their children.
- Passes allow visitors to leave and return throughout the day.
- Visit the main website to purchase day passes in advance.