Discovery Gateway Children's Museum is an interactive museum located in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. It features a wide variety of hands-on exhibits, workshops, and performances designed to teach children about art, science, and other educational topics. Its exhibits include a 30-foot beehive, a studio where children can create things, and a helicopter where they can pretend to be a pilot or a paramedic.
Things to Do
- Take your little one to the Kid's Eye View exhibit, where they can explore a kid-sized world complete with a water play area.
- Check out the Media Zone, an area where your child can practice their skills as a reporter in a simulated television studio.
- Attend one of their fun-filled annual events - they include a children's festival, a Halloween maze, and breakfast with Santa.
Discovery Gateway Children's Museum Insider Tips
- Visit on Sunday to enjoy the $6 Sundays discount, which allows everyone to enter the museum for just $6.
- Have an exciting birthday party for your little one at Discovery Gateway! Their party packages include admission to the museum and themed activities in the birthday room that include dancing, making masks, and dressing up as knights, princesses, or pirates.
- Look at their online calendar to learn more about daily activities such as music, story time, science activities, and puppet shows.