Discovery world is a science and technology center located on the shores of Lake Michigan, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Discovery world is a 120,000 square-foot science center that features interactive exhibits encompassing science, technology and aquatic life, learning labs, theaters, studios, and aquariums. Discovery world houses a S/V Denis Sullivan, replica of a 19th century great lakes schooner. Discovery center features many interactive exhibits, 3D journeys, learning labs and much more. Kids to adults all can enjoy the exhibits and learning experiences.
Things to Do
- Families can enjoy many interactive exhibits at the science center, including Reiman aquarium that features many fish tanks and underwater labs, kids can get to touch the fish in the touch tanks. Meet a variety of fish from the Great Lakes to the Caribbean.
- Kids can learn a lot about automation and transportation in Briggs and Stratton Milwaukee Muscle, create and design personalized products in the Rockwell automation dream machine exhibit. Other interesting exhibits are Les Paul's House of Sound, Innovation planet, the distant mirror and the great lakes schooner replica, "Challenge".
- Get Creative at the Kohl's design it lab, enjoy movies at the movie theater, learn science in live theater show " the magic of science", and learn how nuclear reactors generate electricity in the Energy and Ingenuity exhibit.
- Enjoy snacks at the cafe and shop for some goodies at the learning shop.
- Celebrate your kid's birthday party at discovery world.
Discovery World Insider Tips
- Enjoy free WIFI access.
- The facility is ADA compliant.