Dollywood's Splash Country is a water adventure park that is partially owned by world-famous country music star Dolly Parton. It is located next to the Dollywood theme park in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. This fun-filled water park features over 20 different water slides and rides that were designed to be reminiscent of Dolly Parton's childhood swimming in rivers in the Great Smoky Mountains. It's a great place for the whole family to cool off in the water on a hot summer day.
Things to Do
- Visit Bear Mountain Fire Tower, a multi-level attraction that has slides, water cannons, and a gigantic bucket of water that will drench you and your child from head to toe.
- Take your little one to Little Creek Falls, a special area for young children that features a children's pool, slides, and an activity center.
- Grab a tube and enjoy the Downbound Float Trip, a 1,500-foot lazy river attraction. Watch out for the 200-foot cascading waterfall!
- Enjoy the thrill of Big Bear Plunge, a white water rafting adventure that takes families through dark caverns and down a cliff into a pool.
- Don't miss RiverRush, the only water coaster in Tennessee, which flies around curves along a track through the trees!
Dollywood's Splash Country Insider Tips
- Save money by bringing along food and drinks to eat at the picnic tables outside the park entrance - just make sure that you get your hand stamped so that you can return when you're finished eating.
- Check out their special offers page to learn about discounted admission prices and vacation packages.
- If you plan to visit the park for more than two days, consider purchasing a season pass to save money on admission fees.