If you're looking for something different and quirky to do in your vacations with the family, which is both sporty and fun, search no more, Dolphin world has it all. Dolphin world offers swim experiences with the Dolphins, animal encounters, or just a simple interaction and petting the animal. Spending a day with the Dolphins is a fun and unique experience that your family is bound to enjoy. Learn more and more about Dolphins in this adventurous and unique experience, Dolphin world also offers pick-n-drop service for its visitors.
Things to Do
- Families staying in South Florida can easily visit the Miami location of Dolphin world, it's only a 20-minute ride from Miami beach. Dolphin world is located at Key Biscayne in Miami.
- Get the opportunity to swim with an Atlantic bottle nose Dolphin with the Dolphin swim program, it's a 30-minute program including swimming, touching, feeding and training with a dolphin. Dolphin show and marine tour is included.
- Not a swimmer? Don't worry the non-swim program offers dolphin encounter, touching and feeding the animal, it also includes dolphin show and marine tour. Get photographed with the dolphins.
- A swim program is offered with the sea lion, where you can swim with, touch and feed a sea lion.
- An educational class will teach you the basics about the most friendly and loveable marine animal, prior to the swim program.
- Showers, lockers, towels and a wetsuit are provided. Snacks and beverages are provided in the swim and encounter tours.
Dolphin World Insider Tips
- Book early as the tickets run out quickly.
- Book on the website to get discounts.