Earth Treks Climbing Center is a rock climbing facility in Golden, Colorado, which is located just 15 minutes away from Denver by car. It features a large area for climbing with ropes as well as bouldering where new and experienced climbers alike can improve their skills. It also has a large fitness center with a strength training area, a yoga room, an outdoor patio, a gear shop, and private teaching areas for classes.
If you've been looking for a fitness activity that the whole family can enjoy together, consider rock climbing at Earth Treks! Their friendly staff will be happy to teach you everything you need to know.
Things to Do
- Enjoy climbing in the huge gym which features walls up to 48 feet high with bouldering and roped climbing areas.
- New to climbing? Attend the Family Introduction to Climbing course, which allows kids and adults to learn to climb together.
- Take your child to the Friday Nite Rox event - you can enjoy a date night as your child participates in age-appropriate climbing games and activities under the supervision of qualified instructors.
Earth Treks Climbing Center Insider Tips
- Purchase a 7-Visit Pass or a 30 Day Pass if you plan to visit the climbing center often - they'll save you a lot of money in the long run.
- Do you have a Girl or Boy Scout in the family? If so, they can earn the Boy Scout Climbing Merit Badge or the Girl Scout Adventure Sports and High Adventure Badge at the climbing center - learn more here.
- If your child loves climbing, give them a birthday party to remember at Earth Treks! Party packages are great for new and experienced climbers, and include a brief orientation, plenty of climb time, and optional party favors. You can bring your own food and drinks.