The Easton Mall Splash Area is a great free attraction to take the kids and let them run around to get exercise. The great thing about these types of attractions is that they're entirely free. This particular splash area happens to be located by a huge shopping mall and entertainment complex. This means that if either you or the little ones tire of it, you can always take them shopping into the complex.
Things to Do
- Play in the splash area! The fountains are turned on an hour before the mall opens and stay operating for a couple of hours after the end of the day.
- Go shopping. Either before getting went or after you've dried off, there are plenty of shops around Easton.
- Has all of that running around got your little ones hungry and thirsty? There are plenty of places to eat in Easton with lots of different cuisines represented. There's something for everyone!
- Enjoy a movie! There's a nearby movie theater if you feel like seeing the latest blockbuster.
Easton Mall Splash Area Insider Tips
- Did you forget to bring a towel? Don't worry! If you visit on the weekend, Easton offers both towels and drinks to kids playing in the fountains.
- Check out the wide range of events for families and children going on at Easton. For more information on everything happening, consult Easton's event page.
- If you are visiting from farther than 50 miles away from Easton, a special coupon book is available by completing the form on here. It's a great way to save money on your visit to Easton.