I love making dog biscuits for my dogs. I think they love that I make them even more! This recipe is using all natural ingredients and that makes me feel good. Store-bought biscuits seem to have a lot of ingredients I can't even pronounce. I don't want my dogs eating that. I've been making these for a long time. Hope you can make them and your pups enjoy them.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup bran cereal
- 1/2 cup dry rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup 2% lowfat milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Mix the remaining ingredients with a fork. Finish mixing with your hands until a dough forms.
- Roll out dough until it's 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut biscuits into shapes using cookie cutters.
- Place biscuits on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Leave biscuits in the oven overnight for complete hardening action.