Edaville Railroad is an amusement park that is aimed primarily at younger children. The park has many rides and attractions that will amaze young kids. It is also home to a railroad system that includes a track dedicated to Thomas The tank Engine and sees a variety of events held at different times throughout the year.
Things to Do
- There are a bunch of rides that parents and children can enjoy together. Dino Land takes you up close and personal with the giant reptiles who once roamed the Earth. Jumbo the Elephant allows you to control a flying elephant sending him soaring into the sky and back down again.
- The Carousel is a perennially favorite and if the main one is too big for your child then take them onto the mini indoor carousel.
- Edaville Railroad organize special events for different holidays and times of the year. Right through October they celebrate Halloween with the Pumpkins Aglow event. Throughout November and December they host the Polar Bear Express Train Ride, a ride based on the hit movie.
- From late November right through to the end of the year they also organize the Christmas Festival of Lights where visitors get the chance to meet Santa.
Edaville USA Insider Tips
- Though you cannot bring food inside the amusement park there are picnic tables at the front where you can eat your own food if you feel like cutting down on expenses a little.
- The Park is very accessible to those in a wheelchair. There is handicapped parking on site and almost the entire park is flat. Wheelchair users may sit in the caboose of the train rides.