If you're looking for something to do during a nice day in Memphis, you should head along to the Egypt Central Park just off Egypt Central Road. The park can be found around 20 minutes to the northeast of downtown Memphis. The park covers around 13 acres of land and features a number of sporting facilities and fitness equipment that adults and children alike will be able to make use of when they visit the park. Whether you feel like being active or just relaxing on a nice day, you'll be able to do it in the Egypt Central Park in Memphis, Tennessee.
Things to Do
- Why don't you incorporate your workout into your day out by making use of the park's fitness equipment?
- Relax on the open spaces of this 13-acre park in northeast Memphis.
- Head along the park's fitness trail. The trail is half a mile in length.
- Is the sun beating down on you? The park's pavilion should provide you and your little ones with adequate shade and protection from the sun.
- Make sure the little ones have as much fun as you do by letting them play and run around to their hearts' content in the open spaces and on the park's play equipment.
- Are there many of you visiting? Don't forget to have a game of baseball on the park's baseball diamond.
Egypt Central Park Insider Tips
- Working on a budget? Why don't you bring along a picnic to enjoy in the park.
- Don't leave your furry friends at home. Dogs are welcome in Egypt Central Park. Just make sure to pick up after them!