This theme park is open from May – October and offers both amusement as well as a water park all for the same price. For your admission you get thrilling rides, entertaining shows and refreshing water slides.
Things to See & Do
There are over 40 rides to thrill and surprise you as you enjoy your day at Elitch Garden and 12 water slide rides on the water park side. Complete with Thrill rides (13 rides), Family friendly rides (12 rides) and Kid friendly rides (14 rides). Something for everyone.
Elitch Gardens Insider Tips
Ticket discount are available:
- Elitch Gardens Online – Save $11 off Main Gate Adult Admission.
- Pepsi – Save $10 off Main Gate Adult Admission. Bring in any Pepsi can and purchase up to six adult tickets at the Main Gate for $35.99 each, valid all day any day.
- King Soopers - Save $10 off Main Gate Adult Admission. Purchase your adult ticket at any King Soopers location’s Guest Service Desk for $35.99 each, valid all day any day.
There is no outside food or drinks allowed in the park
- There is a dress code at the park. Shirt, Shorts and Shoes are required at all times in the amusement park. There is no Denim or swimwear with zippers, buckles and rivets are not permitted.
- No bandanas with the “tear drop” patterns are allowed anywhere in the park.
- The best time for a family to visit is during the week during the summer months
- Lockers are available so you can bring a jacket for the colder evening.
- There are strollers and wheelchairs available for rent on a first come first serve basis.
- Most of the thrill rides you must be at least 48” to ride.