Encanto Park is a 222-acre public park located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. This popular outdoor attraction has everything your family needs to enjoy a fun day in the park, including a playground, a pool, a picnic area, and facilities for a wide range of activities that includes tennis, fishing, volleyball, handball, golf, racquetball, canoeing, basketball, softball, and hiking. It's also the home of Enchanted Island Amusement Park, which features a number of exciting rides designed for children between the ages of 2 and 10.
Things to Do
- Rent a paddle boat or canoe in order to explore the park's lagoon.
- In the summertime, take your little one to the Splash Zone in order to cool off in the water.
- Check out the rides at Enchanted Island Amusement Park, including a one-third replica C.P. Huntington Train and the historic Encanto Carousel!
- Get some exercise and have fun as a family while using the Encanto Sports Complex, which has courts for playing tennis, pickleball, handball, racquetball, squash, volleyball, basketball and sand volleyball.
Encanto Park Insider Tips
- Save money at the amusement park by purchasing a book of 20 tickets or an All-Day Ride Pass if you plan to enjoy more than one ride.
- On a nice day, bring along some food and have a picnic in the park - grills are also provided in the picnic area if you want to have a barbecue.
- Don't miss your chance to go fishing in the beautiful lagoon! You can learn more about fishing rules here.