The enchanted forest is a theme park with fairytale theme and exhibits, fun rides, nursery rhyme characters, and lots of fun for the entire family. The theme park was opened in 1971 by Roger Tofte, since then the park has been a popular attraction for children. The park offers loads of entertainment, there are rides and many attractions that will keep your kids spell bound and coming back for more.
Things to Do
- Kids can enjoy a number of fun and thrilling rides at the park, adults can accompany them, kids can enjoy a splash in the water by riding the big timber log ride. The challenge of Mondor is a fun and interactive target shooting ride, battle the evil wizard in this fun ride.
- Enjoy a ride on the mountains in the ice mountain bobsleds ride, the ride is fun as it drops and takes many turns. Have a bumping ride in the speedy way bumper cars, plus there are many fun and safe rides for the toddlers, including a kiddie train that will whirl pass Pinocchio's village on its way.
- Experience some fright in the popular haunted house, walk through three floors of the haunted house and meet many spirits and ghosts. The haunted house is recommended for older kids.
- Take a stroll through the storybook lane and meet your favorite storybook characters. The western town features a shooting gallery and the secret passage ways of the Indian caves. Visit Pinocchio's playhouse in the European village, plus many other attractions, including the Fantasy fountains.
- Look for treasure in the "pan for treasure". Enjoy a comic moment in the Comedy Theater, recommended for all age groups, enjoy a comic take on the classic fairy tales.
- Reserve the theme park for your children's birthday party. Families can have picnic at the park.
- Buy merchandise from the gift shops.
Enchanted Forest Insider Tips
- Parking is free on site.
- Buy a ride bracelet for the kids to get unlimited rides.
- Wear good walking shoes.