There is plenty for all the family to enjoy at Phoenix's Enchanted Island Amusement Park. Here you will find rides and activities mainly designed with younger children in mind making it an ideal location for a fun filled family day out.
Things to Do
- To get to grips with all that is on offer here you can start your visit with a tour of the entire facility on the C.P Huntington Train which takes riders at a slow pace around the whole Island.
- Kids will surely enjoy the Dragon Wagon, Parachutes and the Castle Clash.
- If they get tired of all the activity they can re-energize with a ride on the quaint Encanto Carousel or head out on the waters with in one of the Island's pedal boats.
- Special Events are organized at Enchanted Island throughout the year. At Easter they organize a giant Easter Egg Hunt which is split up according to age.
- The Annual November Harvest Festival sees a petting zoo, ponies and more come to the Amusement Park.
- At Christmas your kids can visit Santa and take a sleigh ride in the snow.
- They also have an event for Cinco de Mayo and a Night of Giving where all proceeds go to the charity Bridge to Hope.
Enchanted Island Amusement Park Insider Tips
- Admission to Enchanted Island Amusement Park is free, you simply pay for the food you want to eat and get on the rides with tokens available for purchase at the park. There are all day passes available too which may make things easier if you plan on spending a while at the Park.
- Be sure to print off the map and coupon available on the Enchanted Island website.
- The Enchanted Island can be closed on different days depending on the time of year so check out their calendar ahead of time to avoid a wasted trip.