You're in for a different kind of bonding experience with the family at Escape Rooms in Mesa, Arizona. Have a grand time brainstorming with the rest of your family members as you try to solve puzzles and 'escape the room' as they say. Reviewers rave about well-designed rooms and just the right level of challenges to keep everyone alert with their thinking caps on.
Things to Do
- See your family's teamwork in action as you solve the puzzles in Escape Room's Original Rooms or if you want to try your luck at harder puzzles, choose from any of the newest escape rooms.
- Based on reviews, most families with a wide age range (eg. from 7-year-old kids to 74) prefer the The Legend of the Lost Dutchman escape room. It's puzzling for all ages and everyone enjoys taking their time to crack codes and decode clues.
- If you're looking for a unique place to celebrate your kid's next birthday, reserve for an escape room or inquire with the management to rent the Event Center.
- Treat your teen (16 years old and above) to a virtual reality experience at the VR Lounge. Just let your kid choose a VR title that he wants to play and watch him as he turns the VR room into a real-life adventure.
Escape Rooms Mesa Insider Tips
- Book online to ensure that you get a slot in the rooms. Most popular rooms are fully booked two weeks in advance. Management recommends to book the entire room if you are bringing a child aged 13 years old and younger.