Are you looking for something more than the usual movie night with the family? If you're in Denver, book for an Escapeworks Denver experience and instead of sitting and watching something unfold, why not be in your own mystery movie? Escapeworks Denver offers 3 escape rooms to choose from. With their well-designed rooms, friendly staff, and stimulating puzzles, don't be surprised if you find yourself booking your next room.
Things to Do
- Escapeworks Denver offers 3 escape rooms to choose from. Bring your kid or the entire family (2-8 persons) and solve clues to unlock the door. Remember that you only have 60 minutes to plan your escape so you better start brainstorming and strategizing even before entering the room.
- Call them if you are coming with a group of more than 8 persons. The management can arrange group rates and discounts for you.
- If you're thinking of clever ways to entertain your kid and his friends on his next birthday, consider booking with Escapeworks Denver. They'll still be talking about it days after his birthday!
Escapeworks Denver Insider Tips
- If bringing kids ages 12 and below, they recommend to book the entire room so as not to disturb other players.
- Make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes before your booked time so you can have the briefing (and quick planning) before your timer starts.
- Check coupon sites to avail more discounts.