Estes Park Ride-A-Kart & Cascade Creek Mini-Golf has been entertaining families since 1959. Plenty of rides and attractions that are particularly enjoyable for pre-teens down can be found here. As the name suggests there is go-karting and two 18-hole mini-golf courses along with arcade and other amusements. A fun choice for a family day out and for date night too!
Things to Do
- Your kids are sure to love speeding around on the ride-a-kart course or if you are in the mood for something a bit less adrenaline pumping you can head straight for the mini golf courses. If your family are all done with the mini-golf and go-karting there is still plenty more to enjoy.
- Strap yourselves into one of the Extreme Trampolines or test their baseball skills in the Batting Cages.
- For more thrills give the bumper cars or bumper boats a go. Family fun can be had with their water wars while the youngest ones should enjoy a spin on Casey's Silverstreak Train. T
- here is also an Arcade where you will find Skee Ball, Basketball, Air Hockey, Video Games Pinball and more interactive games.
Estes Park Ride-A-Kart & Cascade Creek Mini-Golf Insider Tips
- You can grab a snack at the Munch Kart or alternatively you can bring your own lunch and have it at one of the tables provided.
- You can find a map that displays the layout of everything on their website.
- Check out their coupon to save $2 when you spend $15 or more at their facility.