Anyone with a sweet tooth would love to watch chocolates being made and that too without any preservatives. Ethel M Chocolate Factory offers visitors tours so they can see Ethel M chocolate being made in the factory. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus garden are located at just 15-minute drive from Las Vegas. The chocolate factory also creates peanut butter and caramel. Tour the factory and take home a free sample. Adjacent to the factory is a 3-acre Botanical cactus garden, see a variety of cactus and enjoy festivities during the holiday season.
Things to Do
- Tour the factory and see the most delicious chocolates being made from the self guided viewing aisle. See how different types of chocolates are made having fillings like caramel, peanuts and butter.
- The chocolates are made out of a family recipe, the recipe is in use since decades and the chocolates are still hand-packed into the boxes. Factory tours are available Monday through Friday.
- You can get a sample of your favorite white, dark or milk chocolate, plus you can get special packaging and limited edition chocolates for occasions like Valentine's day and Christmas.
- Visit the gift shop and purchase M&M's chocolates and souvenirs.
- Tour Nevada's largest Cactus garden that features 300 types of cactus. The garden hosts holiday lights and other events during the holiday season and special occasions.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus garden tours Insider Tips
- Buy Ethel M chocolates on discount from the online store.