Everglades Alligator Farm is home to over 2,000 alligators, a real working alligator farm that offers air boat tours and a great display of wildlife via exhibits and shows. The alligator farm is located in Homestead, Florida and is open daily from 9AM to 5.30PM. See thrilling and educational wildlife and snake shows, come up close to the alligator, Snappy. Everglades Alligator Farm offers exciting birthday party packages for your children.
Things to Do
- Experience a unique Safari experience in South Florida region, hop on the air boats and take a guided tour across the alligator farm.
- Take the adventurous air boat ride, or take a walking trip around the farm to see alligators, crocodiles, caimans, local and exotic snakes and other wildlife.
- Children love coming up close to the animals, see the alligator show performed every day, learn about the alligators, and take pictures with a baby alligator.
- The snake shows give you a chance to come up close to one of the most feared animals in the world, you can pass around a snake and get a picture with it.
- Watch alligators being fed, explore wildlife on the walking trails in the farm.
- A snack bar and gift shop is available.
- Host your child's birthday party at the alligator farm, it includes a party area, air boat ride, alligator and snake show, and gator goodie bags.
Everglades Alligator Farm Insider Tips
- Air boats are very loud, use earphones to protect your ears.
- Wear appropriate shoes, clothes and shoes will get wet on the air boat ride.