Explore & more Children's museum is an interactive museum designed for children in the age group 1-10, the museum features many exhibits, and events through out the year. The museum provides an environment for creative play, learning and exploration through many hands-on activities, and kids can learn so much in a playful manner, the museum offers fun and learning for the whole family. A special program Aw-some evenings is geared towards autistic kids and their families, where kids can learn and play in a conducive environment along with their families.
Things to Do
- The museum is a fun place to be for the entire family, there are many interesting exhibits to check out, including building curiosity, food for thought, exploration rocks, culture corner and the Vincent art room.
- Do your children love architecture, visit the building curiosity exhibit that features a building studio, where kids can work on building a house. At food for through exhibit, kids and adults can learn and play about different kinds of foods.
- Travel around the world and in different cultures at the culture corner exhibit, kids can enjoy many hands-on activities like fossil exploration at the exploration rocks exhibit. There is a special exhibit for the toddlers, "Baby's garden" where kids can crawl, climb, explore and more.
- Book your kid's birthday party at the museum, kids celebrate birthday in the party room, and can explore and have fun in the museum.
- There is a gift shop for buying gift items. Food is not sold inside the museum.
Explore and more children's museum Insider Tips
- Members get free admission and many discounts.
- Help the non-profit organization by donating.