Explorium of Lexington is a children's museum in Lexington, Kentucky which features diverse exhibits for children of all ages. Its interactive exhibits allow children to do things like stand inside a bubble, learn about horses, crawl through nature exhibits full of fascinating insects, do science experiments, dress up like woodland creatures, explore homes from around the world, learn about healthy eating, and much more. Your child will have a blast exploring the many exhibits while learning at the same time.
Things to Do
- Head to the Bubble Zone, where your child can make different shaped bubbles and even stand inside a giant bubble!
- If your child loves horses, make sure to visit the Hold Your Horses exhibit, where they can test their horsepower, practice being a veterinarian, and learn how to groom a horse.
- Take your little one to the Wonder Woods, a special play area for toddlers that has a water play area, a bird observation window, and tons of fun woodland creature costumes for them to dress up in.
- Learn about the human body in the Building Better Bodies exhibit, where kids can learn about healthy eating and ultraviolet rays, as well as pretend to be a doctor!
- Visit Science Station X, where kids can do physics experiments and learn about the science behind magic.
Explorium of Lexington Insider Tips
- Don't miss out on the museum's regular events, which include hands-on science experiments, art activities, dancing, and more.
- Attend one of the museum's special events - they feature all kinds of family activities that teach children about the world and its diverse cultures.
- Give your child a birthday to remember with one of Explorium's party packages! They include museum admission, use of a party room, decorations, food, and more.