Try out a new medium with your next painting project with this Fabulous Fork Painted Flower. Use a fork to create a beautiful painted sunflower. Painting with a fork adds depth and dimension to your painting and is easy enough for any age and skill of a painter to do. Add some sunshine to someone's day with this gorgeous and vibrant sunflower. Create one or many on your paper or canvas for a gorgeous display.
- Paint brush
- Paint: yellow, orange, brown and green
How to Make It
- Dip the bottom of your fork into yellow paint and make a circle shape brushing the fork in an outward motion and leaving a whole in the center so that it resembles a donut.
- Dab a small amount of orange paint onto the fork and create a smaller circle inside the sunflower.
- Dip your fingers in some brown paint and use your fingerprints to create brown dots in the center of the flower.
- Finally, use a paintbrush to swoop a flowing line of green paint for the stem and a leaf or two.