Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, located in Niagara Falls, Canada, is the largest indoor waterpark and resort in North America. Its many attractions include over a dozen waterslides, a wave pool, hot tubs, an outdoor pool, a splash park, an indoor beach, and several large play areas for children. If a day's worth of waterslides isn't enough for your family, then you also can book a room in one of the four nearby hotels that are part of the Falls Avenue Resort.
Things to Do
- Enjoy the thrill of the park's 16 waterslides, including the Extreme Racing Slide that allows you to race against friends and family and the Canadian Plunge Bowl, where you fly around a huge water centrifuge bowl in a tube.
- Visit the Beach House, a special play area and rain fortress filled with slides, rope ladders, and the popular Niagara Tipping Bucket.
- Check out the Tidal Wave, where you can float and splash in 3-foot waves!
- In the summertime, head outside and visit the Sunnyside Patio & Pool, which has basketball nets and a sundeck.
- Take your little one to the Tiny Tots Splash Park, where they can enjoy kid-friendly attractions like water streams, kiddie slides, and water pods.
Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Insider Tips
- View their special offers page to learn about discounts on waterpark passes and hotel accommodations.
- Have your child's next birthday party at Fallsview Indoor Waterpark - their party packages include all day waterpark admission, food, drinks, birthday treats, and goodie bags.
- When you get hungry, stop by the Planet Hollywood Beach Club for a meal.