The name says it all. Family Fun Center offers enjoyable activities suited for the entire family. The place features Go Kart, zipline, LazerTag, mini golf, bump cars, batting cages, and an arcade. For food options, Bullwinkle's Restaurant is located inside Family Fun Center.
Things to Do
- Divide the family into teams and have a great time chasing each other at LazerTag. If you want to slow it down but still play a competitive game, play putt putt. There are two mini golf courses to choose from.
- More adventurous kids can have an exhilarating time at the Soaring Eagle Zip Line, Sky Trail, and the Rock Wall climb. Height restrictions apply. Check their website for details.
- Kidopolis Playland is the best place for toddlers. The playland is a five-level soft play area for kids 5 feet and under. Toddlers must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- Experience the rides! Embark on the cyber coaster and the frog hopper. On a hot, summer day, hop on a bumper boat and and shoot water guns at your friends and family.
- Looking for pizza, hamburgers, or salad? Have a filling meal at Bullwinkle's Restaurant. Also, watch the bonus animatronic Bullwinkle and Rocky show at the stage.
- Family Fun Center is the perfect venue for children's birthday parties. Packages include admission to several attractions, arcade cash, plus food and drinks from Bullwinkle's restaurant.
Family Fun Center Wilsonville Insider Tips
- Avail of the $12 Tuesday Special! Enjoy unlimited Lazer Tag, video games, cyber coaster rides, and admission to Kidopolis Playland for only $12 every Tuesday from 12-8PM.
- Fees are charged per attraction. In most cases, since children are excited and will want to try everything, the All Day Pass ticket of $33 is the cheaper option.