Fast Tracks is a family fun park in the heart of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. It features a wide selection of fun activities that include go-karts, arcade games, kiddie rides, carnival games, and thrill rides. There's something for everyone at Fast Tracks, from a carousel and slide for little ones to the heart-pounding skyscraper ride for teens. They also provide three different go-kart tracks: an elevated track, a junior track for young children, and a pro track for teens and adults.
Things to Do
- Race around the track in a go-kart! Children 12 and older can drive on the Pro Track, while children between the ages of 4 and 9 can test their racing skills on the Junior Race Track. There's also a thrilling Elevated Track that is open to drivers 9 and older.
- Enjoy a kiddie ride like the carousel, teacups, or flying dinosaur ride with your child. If they're under the age of 5, you can ride with them for free!
- Feeling adventurous? Try their three thrill rides, the 2-person Skyscraper Ride that takes you 160 feet into the air, the 70-foot Bungee Tower, and the bouncy Trampoline Jump.
Fast Tracks Insider Tips
- If you plan to go on multiple rides, save money by purchasing a ride package.
- Don't miss the arcade - it features new releases and classic games like skeeball, air hockey, and Ms. Pacman!
- Stop by the concession stand when you get hungry to pick up delicious treats like funnel cakes and nachos.