Flight Trampoline Park in New Britain, CT offers high intensity exercise coupled with thrill seeking excitement at the indoor facility filled with 13,000 square feet of interconnected trampolines. Guests can jump their way through their day at their own pace and ability which makes this venue highly appealing to visitors of all ages and fitness levels.
Things to Do
- Open Jump Time: no age restrictions.
- Club Flight: ages 14 and older, from 9-11pm enjoy trampolining by the light of laser lights
- Kid Flight: Special time slot and pricing for children ages 6 and under
- Flight Fit Boot Camp: Highly intensive trampoline workout that is easier on the joints
- Family Flight Night: Time slot alotted to families
Flight Trampoline Park Insider Tips
- All patrons are required to read and sign an accident liability waiver before they are able to participate.
- Waivers are good for the period of one year.
- On the first and third Thursday of every month from 5-7pm, the facility holds a special needs night. One Caregiver jumps free with each person with special needs @ $8 an hour. Additional family members are $9 an hour.
- Check the website for details on promo Thursdays for different discounted events
- Open Jump time slots fill up fast on Fridays and Saturdays, so expect a crowd and reserve you tickets ahead of time online.
- Socks must be worn at all times. No shoes or bare feet allowed.
- You must be 14 years or older to be dropped off without an adult.