Jump, bounce and flip around all day at the Flight Trampoline Park in Bridge Ville, Pennsylvania. Flight trampoline park is way more than a bounce house, it is one of a kind entertainment and amusement center for the families. Visitors of all ages can flip, jump and bounce on the trampolines, it can be used as a fitness and sports facility. Flight Trampoline Park offers birthday party packages, the park is only open to children with disabilities on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month.
Things to Do
- Families can have unlimited fun at the Trampoline park, it really makes you fly, plenty of open space for playing and jumping around. There are air bags and punching bags, and lots of stuff to bounce off of.
- Kid Flight is a special time dedicated to children aged 6 years and under, Kid Flight is open everyday 10am to 12pm, one accompanying parent jumps for free with a paid kid.
- Toddlers can jump and play in the Kiddie Court.
- Family flight night offers discounted admission for a family of up to 5 members, the admission is $35 per hour every Monday night 6pm to 9pm.
- Club flight is a special lasers night, jump around in the dark with lasers on, Club Flight is open every Friday and Saturday for 14 years and older only.
- Exciting birthday party packages are offered for kids. It includes flight pass for 10 jumpers, flight party room, a party attendant and birthday goods.
Flight Trampoline Park Insider Tips
- Lockers are available. You must keep track of your belongings.