All car lovers and children must pay a visit to the Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum located in Sevierville, Tennessee, the museum houses the most beautiful and classic muscle cars from the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s era. The car museum is very popular among the masses and has been featured on Speed channel, spike TV, History channel, My classic car, and Muscle car review shows. The muscle car museum was founded by Floyd Garrett who is known as the "muscle car expert". The museum showcases over 90 muscle cars, collectibles and a gift store. The muscle car museum is open seven days a week.
Things to Do
- Visitors can view the incredible collection of muscle cars, cars made in the US during the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s era.
- The museum features 90 beautiful and beastly muscle cars, the classics on display in the museum include 1965 Dodge coronet, 71 440 Superbee, 67 Firebird, Camaro, and GT0 Judge and Corvette.
- The car-related museum collection has over 5,000 items, don't forget to visit the gift store where you can shop for collectibles, gift items, t-shirts, posters and memorabilia.
- The car collection is updated and it keeps changing, each vehicle is displayed with descriptions, don't forget to see all the muscle car era memorabilia.
Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum Insider Tips
- Children under age 8 pay no admission.
- You can take photos.