Frankie's Fun Park is an amusement and gaming park suited for the whole family. Admission is free inside the park and pricing is paid on a per attraction basis.
Things to Do
- Race with your family and friends in the go-kart track. Kids can have their share of the fun in the Rookie Track designed especially for them.
- Practice your swing either at the batting cage or at the mini-golf course. The batting cage is surrounded by fences for the safety of other park goers. The mini-golf course is designed with waterfalls and greenery, a mini version of big golf courses indeed. If you're done with the mini and ready for the big one, try your next swing at the golf range.
- Get (or attempt to get) stuffed animals in the pick-up machine or win tickets at a street racing video game. Enjoy playing all your favorite classic games and discover newer ones in the arcade.
- If you're up for the challenge, drive on the Oval Slick Track and take control of the wheel. If you're in the mood for some water action, visit the Bumper Boat area and ram into other player's boats. Be prepared to be splashed on.
- Ride the Drop Zone ride and get that stomach churning feeling. Here's a tip: You should do this before eating a meal.
- Should the activities leave you hungry, find Frankie's Grill and replenish your energy with pizza, burgers, fries, and drinks.
Frankie's Fun Park Insider Tips
- Visit their website to avail of Group Packages for a minimum of 10 guests.