Frankie's Fun Park is an amusement park located in Raleigh, North Carolina. This popular family entertainment area contains tons of fun features which guarantee that you'll have a fun family day out. Its seemingly endless list of attractions includes miniature golf, go-karts, laser tag, batting cages, an arcade, thrill rides, and bumper boats, which provide hours of entertainment for visitors of all ages.
Things to Do
- Take your child to the Fun House, a popular maze-like play area filled with obstacles and slides that is challenging for both children and adults.
- Feeling adventurous? Check out the Sky Trail, a thrilling course you complete while dangling 4 stories above the ground!
- Cool off with a ride in the Bumper Boats - don't forget a towel though, since the boats feature hydraulic-powered water cannons that will soak you from head to toe!
- Teens and adults will love the Shamrock Slick Track, an attraction where visitors over 16 can speed around a slick track in powerful go-karts.
Frankie's Fun Park Insider Tips
- Relax and get some fresh air with a round of miniature golf or a visit to the batting cages, which cost just $2 for 12 pitches.
- Bringing in outside food is not permitted, so when you get hungry, grab a bite to eat in Frankie's Café or Frankie's Chill Lounge, where you can watch your favorite NFL team play.
- Don't forget to stop by the arcade, which has tons of new and classic games that are fun for kids and adults alike.