Frontier City is a western-themed amusement park in Oklahoma City that is currently the only amusement park in the state of Oklahoma. It offers a wide selection of thrill rides, water rides, kiddie rides, roller coasters, and other attractions that are sure to entertain every member of the family. Frontier City also often hosts festivals and concerts featuring popular musicians, and provides daily performances by magicians, singers, and dancers. If you're looking for family fun in Oklahoma City, Frontier City is a great place to start.
Things to Do
- Enjoy the thrill of exciting rides like the Wildcat wooden roller coaster and Brain Drain, a seven-story loop ride!
- Cool off in the summer heat by taking advantage of Frontier City's water rides, including Wild West Water Works, a water play area with tons of slides.
- Take your little one for a spin on kiddie rides like the Flying Dragons and the Wild Kitty roller coaster.
- Have fun together on family rides like the Grand Centennial Ferris Wheel and the Ol' 89er Express train ride.
Frontier City Insider Tips
- Purchase your tickets online in advance in order to save money on admission prices.
- Check out their special events and concerts pages to learn about upcoming music festivals, fun days, and performances by pop groups and country music stars.
- Don't miss their exciting daily shows, which include the "Wild-West Gunfighter Stunt Show" featuring shootouts and explosions, and "Oklahoma Rising", a musical tribute to the state.