Create fun and crafty paper rosettes in only a few easy steps. Crafters can use their creativity to create festive decorations for your home, their playroom, bedroom, tea party or other celebration. Utilize different colored and designed papers and personalize with a decorative center of your choice. Young artists can also consider using stamping techniques of the paper before they start for an even more unique look.
- Scrapbooking paper or colored card stock
- Double sides tape if accessible ( otherwise you can fold over clear tape)
- Hot glue gun
How to Make Them
- Fold a standard sheet of colored card stock of scrapbooking paper back and forth accordion style one inch folds.
- Repeat this process with two more sheets of paper so that you have three folded sheets.
- Next, fold each of the folded sections in half and secure the two sides together with double sided tape.
- Attach all three fan shaped segments together to make one big circle. Secure them at the center with double sided tape.
- Cut a decorative shape in a complimentary color or pattern. You can draw a picture, print a picture, or find a decorative picture to cut and place at the center. Secure to the center of the rosette with a hot glue gun.