Make a gorgeous bouquet of ribbon flowers with this fun and easy craft that kids of all ages can make. Children will delight in the fact that they can do most of the steps needed to make these vibrant flowers all by themselves. Use different patterns of ribbon or solid ribbon or even mix and match them on your flowers to create a beautiful display of flowers that will last.
- Buttons or pom poms
- Glue Gun
- Pipe cleaner
How to Make Them
- Cut 5-8 strips of ribbon in a length of your choice.
- Glue the ends of all the ribbons together so that the ends all meet in the middle that branches out like a flower.
- Fold each ribbon into the center to make a loop.
- Glue each ribbon loop petal to the center of the flower.
- Glue a decorative button or pom pom over the center of the flower.
- Flip the ribbon flower over and dab some glue on the back of the ribbon and add a pipe cleaner to the back of the flower. You can also bend some additional pipe cleaners and attach them to the stem as leaves.