Fun Slides Carpet Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is a fun carpet skating venue that is open to visitors of all ages. Everyone who loves skating and skateboarding can come and experience unique and quirky skate boarding sessions that are way safer than ice skating. The smooth plastic skates are strapped under the shoes and visitors can enjoy skating on special ramps. Families can enjoy skating, dodge ball, mini golf and laser tag offered at the Fun Slides Carpet Park.
Things to Do
- If your kids love ice skating and you're looking for a safer alternative, take them to the coolest spot for skating in Pittsburgh, Fun slides offers skating, ramps and jump places and an instructor to learn tricks from.
- The skate park is is lit with special lights and music plays in the back ground, there are separate ramps for the beginners. Play dodge ball or enjoy grind rails.
- Parents can stay in the lounge while the kids skate, they can get a spectator pass to enter the skate area and see what kids are up to.
- Drinks and snacks are available, lounge with tables to enjoy snacks, outside food is not allowed.
- Birthday party packages are offered for kids aged 4 and above, the party package includes skating, snacks, invitations, post cards, use of party room, a party host, and birthday treats.
Fun Slides Carpet Park Insider Tips
- Must wear sneakers or closed flat shoes.
- You can bring your own helmets and safety gear.