Fun Town at Micke Grove is a small amusement park in Lodi, California, which is 40 miles south of Sacramento. It is located within Micke Grove Regional Park, a popular regional park whose features include a zoo, a lake, a Japanese garden, a historical museum, playgrounds, sports fields, and picnic facilities. If your child would love to take a spin on the Tilt-A-Whirl or ride the rails on the Fun Town Express Train during your visit to the park, then stop by and check out the fun rides they have to offer!
Things to Do
- Go for a ride on the Tilt-A-Whirl for a fun family thrill.
- Watch your little one as they ride the Kiddie Coaster and the Fun Town Express Train. Don't forget to take photos!
- While most rides are more appropriate for young visitors, older kids will love the intense speed of the Scrambler.
- Grab a snack from one of the concession stands, which offer popular carnival treats.
Fun Town at Micke Grove Insider Tips
- Save money by purchasing a book of 10 tickets or an all-day wristband instead of paying for each attraction individually.
- If your child loves animals, visit Micke Grove Zoo too - it's home to over 50 different animal species, including lemurs, spider monkeys, ibises, snow leopards, bobcats, hedgehogs, and owls!
- Check out the park's other family attractions, including beautiful Wortley Lake, the peaceful Japanese Garden, and the San Joaquin County Historical Museum, which displays exhibits related to the region's fascinating history.