With nearly 9000 square feet filled with various activities, Funderdome is the ultimate indoor playground for kids and adults alike. The facility is divided into different areas focused on activities for toddlers, kids ages 4 and up, as well as for older kids. For safety purposes, each area has age, weight, and height restrictions.
Things to Do
- Test your balancing skills at the Sky Trail Ropes Course. Navigate through cables, ropes, and boards. To ensure safety, participants are asked to wear a harness all the time.
- Kids and their friends can play a game of basketball at the Sports Court in the Sky while toddlers can have their play time at The Toddler Zone (must be accompanied by an adult).
- Bring the kids to a game of laser zapping at the the Space Quadrant Laser Maze.
- Join the Fun With Baby & Me class where babies from 6months to 2 years are given time for play to develop their social skills. It's also a good time for parents and baby to bond.
- Checkout the Interactive Activity Floor and participate in virtual sports activities or head on over to the Funder City Climbing wall to test your strength.
Funderdome Insider Tips
- Perfect place to take the kids on a rainy day.
- Bring socks. Shoes are not allowed inside the facility.
- Funderdome has a No Re-Entry policy. Make sure to take everything you need with you or pay the admission fee again.
- Food and drinks bought from outside are not allowed inside Funderdome. There's a cafe inside where you and your kids can grab snacks.
- Watch out for promos in coupon sites to get discounts on the admission fee.