Funderland is an amusement park located within William Land Park, a popular park in Sacramento, California. It features a dozen different theme park rides that are perfect for families with young children. You can stop into Funderland for a quick ride on the carousel or stay for hours enjoying all the rides, including spinning teacups, backroads buggies, a train, a swing ride, and a few exciting life-size toys of objects like a Red Baron plane that your child can climb into for the perfect photo background.
Things to Do
- Take a tour of the park on the Funderland Train in your very own passenger car.
- Watch as your little ones enjoy themselves while going for a ride in the Wild Stagecoach or flying through the air on the Red Baron ride!
- Older children will love thrill of the Flying Dragon, a roller coaster shaped like a dragon that features lots of twists and turns.
- Don't miss the carousel - this wonderful ride has been entertaining Funderland visitors of all ages for decades!
Funderland Insider Tips
- Save money by visiting on a weekday when the rides are all cheaper! If your child wants to go on every ride, you might also want to consider getting an unlimited ride wristband for the day instead of paying for each ride individually. Learn more about pricing here.
- Check out the Events page of their website to learn about special holiday events, including free rides on Valentine's Day and Easter Egg Hunts on Easter weekend!
- Instead of paying for snacks from their cafe, you can bring along your own food and drinks and have a picnic in Funderland or elsewhere in William Land Park.