Enjoy the return of the nostalgic Fuzzy Headed Pencil Toppers from years ago. These pencil toppers are wildly fun to play with and very easy to make. There is something that just draws you in to rolling these pencil toppers back and forth vigorously in the palms of your hands and giving the the critter you created on top a crazy hair day.
- Faux Fur sheet from the craft store
- Googly eyes
- Hot Glue Gun
How to Make Them
- Cut a piece of fur about approximately 2 inches by 4 inches. Be certain that you only cut the back of the fabric so maintain the integrity of the length of the fur.
- Use a hot glue the back of the fur to the back end of the pencil just about 2 inches below the eraser.
- Roll the backside of the faux fur around the rear of the pencil evenly.
- Secure the end with your hot glue gun.
- Use your hot glue gun again to apply googly eyes to the front of the fur.
- Roll the pencil between your two palms to mess up the hair and smooth out tall again with your hand. Repeat endlessly!