The Galaxy Roller Rink is built with families in mind and is located near the beautiful shoreline of Groton, CT. The rink is located with easy access off of I-95 and just a short walk from Groton harbor. The rink is a 166 x 76.5 foot oval surface to keep you entertained for hours.
Adults will have a nostalgic trip while sharing this fun skill with the next generation. Roller skating is a family friendly activity that will give you a great cardiovascular workout while your family spends lots of fun, quality time together.
Things to Do
- Have fun roller skating to great music provided by the onsite DJ. The rink offers, private lesson, public skating, birthday parties, fundraisers, and more.
- Shop at the pro shop.
- Have a blast in one of the three glow rooms which are perfect for parties and feature laser light shows and luminescent paints.
- Spend some downtime playing arcade games with options for fun prizes through ticket redemption.
Galaxy Roller Rink Insider Tips
- The roller rink is open daily, but reserves Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays to private parties. Open skating times are generously offered every other day.
- Bring your own skates or roller blades or rent them on site.
- There is a concession stand available inside the roller rink.
- Toddler skates are available. They are more like shoes and the wheels hardly touch the ground, so the littlest ones can still be part of the action.
- Walkers are available to rent for the beginner skaters for a small fee.
- All skating sessions and parties are extremely reasonable in pricing making this outing very affordable for families.