Gallup Canoe Livery is located on the beautiful Huron river, in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The award winning Gallup park includes walking trails, playgrounds, picnic areas, picnic pavilions, and Gallup park coffee shop. Families frequent the park for fishing, boating, walking, there are hundreds of boats in the Gallup Canoe Livery used for river trips, and no reservation is ever needed. Gallup Canoe Livery offers kayaks, kid kayaks, canoes, paddle boats, and rowboats.
Things to Do
- Families can have a fun-filled day at the Gallup park, enjoy fishing, boating, kayaking with your kids. The water is very peaceful for boating and rarely any riffles are noticed. Life jackets are always provided.
- The 3.2-mile long asphalt trail is perfect for walking, strolling or running. Bring your snacks and have picnic at the picnic tables or the pavilion. Restrooms are available.
- There are playgrounds where little kids can play safely. The Gallup coffee shop offers coffee, ice creams and baked goods.
- Paddle boating is great for beginners and families, enjoy paddling in the Gallup pond that has still waters.
- Explore the Huron river in Gallup river trip, boats, rafts, tubes can be rented, many river trips are offered.
- Merchandise is available for shopping, including beverages, candies, water shoes, dry bags, hats, t-shirts, sunglasses, sunscreen and other useful items.
- Indoor rooms can be reserved for private parties.
- River-theme events are often held at the Livery.
Gallup Canoe Livery Insider Tips
- Use sunscreen and bring water.
- Bring an extra pair of clothes for kids.
- Not appropriate for kids under 1 year of age.