Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier is a Pleasure Pier located in Galveston, Texas, United States. It features 1 roller coaster, 15 rides, carnival games and shops that reminds of something about past.
This Pier features adventurous rides, an aquarium, concessions, a large ball room called the Marine Ballroom, and also fishing at the end of the pier. The historic Pleasure Pier served as a tourist place for decades it’s a world-class amusement park for all ages.
Things to Do
- Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier serves a great and wonderful food. It has lots of rides, roller coasters.They also have some music playing at the far-off of the pier, which makes environment lively.
- The best parts are the games and no lines or long waiting. You can win pretty good prizes too at all the games.
- There are two chair swings-one is the typical amusement park size, and other is very tall, and the swings move up and down the center pole.
- The Sea Dragon ride gives you a great view of the island. It's also very beautiful going to the end of the pier and looking out into the beautiful scenic view of ocean.
Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier Insider Tips
- If you have kiddos bring them here as it has tons of fun for family time.
- Bring lots of money, everything is too expensive here!