The Garden's Dream Farm nestled in the lovely town of Enfield is the best overall corn maze experience for families in Connecticut. The farm is very reasonably priced and has so many pumpkins and plants and flowers available in the nurseries. Their friendly atmosphere, fair prices, quality products and fun engaging children's activities really make this family destination worthwhile and accessible.
Things to Do
- The hunt is on for 12 animals as you scavenger hunt to find them as you maneuver through the corn maze. The challenge is to find all of the wild animals in the maze to help with clues to find Big Foot. This was the perfect activity for little ones. Crayons and checkoff cards are available to keep track of your finds.
- Shop for stunning plants and mums in the endless rows of colorful flowers all neatly organized.
- Pumpkins and gourds of all kinds ...Oh My! All I can say is WOW! There are a plethora of pumpkins and gourds to choose from.
Garden's Dream Farm Insider Tips
- Be sure to bring your camera on this outing. There are lots of photo opportunities.
- If you are looking to make this a whole day excursion, add apple picking at a nearby orchard to make this day experience complete.
- This is not a stroller friendly place. The terrain is very bumpy and some areas are tight to maneuver.
- This farm only accepts CASH. No credit cards are accepted for the corn maze or the garden store.
- You really cannot beat the pricing for the corn maze. It is $5 and under age 5 is free.
- Pose with the Bigfoot statue and take a photo. What fun! There are props available or you can bring your own!!! Post your fun picture on facebook and you will be entered to win a $25 amazon gift card.