Experience a wonderful cruise experience at the gateway arch riverboats, the cruising will provide you and your family with the best sight seeing of the city, a variety of cruises are available for daily and seasonal sight seeing. Children and adults will enjoy the unique experience of cruising in the 19th century riverboats, these riverboats can't be seen elsewhere.
Cruising in the riverboats is available from March till November, each year. Enjoy an unobstructed view of the gateway arch, while you cruise in the Mississippi River. Get to learn about the history of the river and the buildings surrounding it, a relaxing and memorable ride that you can enjoy with your family.
Things to Do
- Would you like to cruise on a 19th century paddle wheeler, if yes, step abroad the Tom Sawyer or Becky Thatcher that provides with the most delightful journey of the river, sight seeing of St. Louis, a journey that is bound to take you back to time.
- Tom Sawyer and Becky Thatcher are daily one-hour sight seeing cruises, you can enjoy a wonderful narration on board, also enjoy journey to the top of the arch; included in the Captain's combo.
- Enjoy amazing views at the top of the arch in "journey to the top of the arch", going up to the top of the 630-foot-tall arch is a memorable experience, where you can have amazing views of the city and the river. Enjoy breathtaking views of downtown St. Louis, Illinois, and Mississippi river.
- The tour provides both fun and education for children of all age groups. A Sunday brunch cruise offers exclusive Sunday brunch buffet and live music for adults and children.
- Adults can enjoy the sounds of various blue bands live in the Blue Cruise on every Thursday.
- If you want to enjoy the St.Louis skyline at night, board the Skyline dinner cruise, enjoy beautiful views of the skyline by night, along with a delicious buffet dinner and live music. The dinner cruise boards and departs every Friday and Saturday.
Gateway Arch Riverboats Insider Tips
- For booking and discounts visit the official website.
- Don't forget to bring a hat and sunscreen, if you're cruising on a Sunny day.
- Arrive as early as possible to avoid large crowds, and to be able to get good seats.