Gatorland is a family-owned nature attraction park located in Orlando, Florida. The 100-acre theme park, known as the "Alligator Capital of the World", is home to thousands of alligators and crocodiles. It also features a petting zoo, a free-flight aviary, animal shows, a zip line, and a special breeding area for alligators.
Take the whole family to Gatorland for an excitement-filled day in the Florida sunshine. Children and adults of all ages will love learning about some of nature's most fascinating and fearsome predators while in their presence.
Things to Do
- Explore the park and learn about the thousands of alligators and crocodiles that live there. It's also home to four rare leucistic alligators that are white in color!
- Attend one of their thrilling shows - the Gator Jumparoo Show features alligators jumping up to 5 feet out of the water to grab food, while the Gator Wrestlin' Show has experienced gator wranglers climb onto the backs of over 6-foot long alligators to show off their survival instincts.
- Take your teen for a ride on the Screamin' Gator Zip Line, which will have you soaring high above the trees and over crocodiles!
Gatorland Insider Tips
- Visit their website to learn about special deals and promotions - you can also print out a coupon that will save you $2.50 on up to six adult admissions!
- Take part in one of their exciting experiences, such as Adventure Hour or Rookie Wrestling. Adventure Hour invites visitors into special areas of the swamp not generally open to the public and allows them to come within a few feet of giant alligators, while Rookie Wrestling is perfect for fearless visitors who want to feel the power of alligators first-hand!
- If you get hungry, stop by one of Gatorland's many food areas, including Pearl's Smokehouse, where you can buy fried gator nuggets - but don't worry, the meat isn't from the park's gators.