GattiTown OKC is a family entertainment center located in Oklahoma City. It features a variety of exciting attractions for families including bumper cars, go-karts, mini bowling, miniature golf, and an arcade with tons of different games that allow players to win tickets that can be redeemed for prizes. In addition, you can enjoy a meal from their All-You-Care-To-Eat-&-Drink Buffet, which offers pizzas, pastas, salads, and delicious desserts.
Things to Do
- Enjoy the thrill of bumping into your friends and family in bumper cars!
- Try mini bowling, a kid-friendly version of the game that includes bumpers and a lighter bowling ball.
- Speed around the indoor track in GattiTown's go-karts - they have slow cars for younger children and fast cars for older visitors.
- Play a round or two of miniature golf to find out who the family putting champion is.
- Spend some time in the arcade and see how many tickets you can win and use for prizes.
GattiTown OKC Insider Tips
- Check out their offers & deals page to print out coupons for discounts on the buffet, drinks, and arcade games.
- When you visit the buffet, try Gatti's pizza! Before creating GattiTown, its founder owned a pizza place in Texas which soon became a popular chain with nearly 100 locations.
- Have your child's next birthday party at GattiTown OKC - party packages include the use of a private party room, food and drinks from the buffet, and game tokens.